Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Sole Course of Action|Model Mix Edition

{1}
The confines of my flesh render me weak
Until I find my blood burn black as pitch.
The hard, pale curve of bone is what I seek;
I curse and honor my internal glitch
That compels me to the darkest recesses
Of my tortured soul that starves for affection.
My tears generate only wet messes,
As I know I am far from perfection.
My sole course of action is starving.
Do not break this sculpture I am carving.
~An original sonnet by yours truly

{2} Natasha Poly

{3} Kate Moss

{4} Siri Tollerod

{5} Erin Wasson

{6} Natalia Vodianova

{7} Irina Lazareanu

{8} Anja Rubik

{9} Lara Stone

{10} Lindsay Ellingson


{11} Candice Swanepoel

{12} Chanel Iman

{13} Daisy Lowe
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Love any thinspo in particular?